Victoria was again delighted to sit on the judging panel for the 2022 RIBA Wren Insurance Association Scholarship. It was another exciting and incredibly encouraging year of submissions.
The scholarships aim to support outstanding Part 2 students who have the potential to make a significant contribution in the field of architecture – no small achievement.
2022 yielded another cohort of excellent candidates. The five selected were:
- Sarah Daoudi – University of Westminster (completed RIBA Part 1 at University of Westminster)
- Oluwademilade Oyeyinka – Architectural Association (completed RIBA Part 1 at University of Brighton)
- Chloe Shang – Royal College of Art (completed RIBA Part 1 at University of Cambridge)
- Rebecca Smith – RIBA Studio (completed RIBA Part 1 at Arts University Bournemouth)
- Gabriella Watkins – University of Cambridge (completed RIBA Part 1 at the Bartlett School of Architecture, UCL)
You can read more about the award here.